Every year CSI confers on its members the awards at the Annual Convention. There are various awards which are given to the individuals and chapters for their extra ordinary contribution towards the society and IT industry.
1. Best National Chapter Award
2. Best Regional Chapter Award
3. Best Regional Chapter Award
4. Best Regional Chapter Award
5. Chapter Patron Award
6. Best Chapter News Letter Award
7. Significant Contribution Award
8. Active Participation Award
9. Active Participation Award
10. Vandana Goyal Memorial Award
11. Mr. Satish Doshi Memorial Award
Over the years CSI has shown tremendous growth in its membership and activities. The Society now has various tiers, which facilitates easy administrationsand functioning. CSI has instituted Chapter Awards in various categories to acknowledge and encourage various chapters for their outstanding work in which contribute to the growth of the society.
Depending on the size and location of the chapters they are classified into various categories.
Generally the Qualifying Chapters must meet the 2 mandatory conditions plus at least 2 of the other 6 optional conditions (of which at least one each should be from Category ‘A’ and Category ‘B’) and submit supporting documents for the following along with their recommendations.
Even on the local chapter level, CSI has instituted awards and certificates to recognize direct contribution by individual members at the Chapter level.